- CEO – Infinea Group. From inception to exit. Up to 340 people at peak in four countries in five companies.
- Vice President-Africa – VMWare Corporation. All up sales, marketing services and operations responsibility
- Chief Technology Officer – Microsoft – Overall accountability for technology, sales, and tech center operations for MS in South Africa
- Director Incubation and M&A – Microsoft UK – responsibility for building new and cutting edge businesses for Microsoft in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- English Speaking Union of the Commonwealth Scholar (Rhodes). Canada to United Kingdom
- Computer Science, Webster Private University – Geneva Switzerland
- Economics – Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada
- 57 technical exams, with 9 computer vendor technical certifications
- Youngest director Microsoft UK at 27
- Microsoft Chairman Award winner 2004, perfect 5.0 performance (top 0.5% performer)
- Top performing commercial unit GLOBALLY 2007, and again 2008. 98% workplace satisfaction score. Microsoft UK
- Raised £20m in capital, 2 exits
Role at Finxone
Principal founder, who has designed the idea, incubated it, Bootstrap funded, and raised first Angel round. Currently CEO, with complete accountability of the business across all divisions.