- Operations and FDIR engineer on Mars Sample Fetch Rover at Airbus Space and Defence
- Functional Validation Engineer on ExoMars Rover at Airbus Space and Defence,
- Flight Control Team member ESA’s 3 Astronomy Spacecraft
- Technical Sales HP, Agilent, Sematron UK
- Over 7 years as a qualified teacher in the UK and internationally
- Physics with Astrophysics BSc. (Hons) University of Kent at Canterbury.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Canterbury Christ Church University
- Astronomy PgDip University of York
- MLTA Summer Mountain Leader Award
- Certificate: Gravity. From the Big Bang to Black holes online course
- Lead ExoMars Deployment and Egress testing on flight hardware in Toulouse
- Tracked down and identified a fault in the ExoMars Rover’s gyroscopes rooted in a single flipped bit in a config memory bank.
- Certified to deliver 7 Habits of Highly Effective People from Franklin Covey Inc.
- Volunteer Big Cat Keeper responsible for the wellbeing of over 30 Lions, Tigers, Leopards and other cats.
Role at Finxone
As Head of Product and key member of the Commercial team I am responsible for high-level product strategy and managing the entire product suite. In the commercial team I participate in sales and partnership calls, qualifying customer needs, synergies between potential partners and Finxone. I also take on an unofficial role of morale officer keeping abreast of our team and contractors personal wellbeing.